New Prospects Website
|You may have heard the exciting news that we have invested in a brand new Prospects Online system. Everything is well underway and it is being developed and built, ready for a September 2019 launch.
There will be many new features for both schools and candidates, which are detailed below.
A huge benefit for candidates, is that they will no longer have to start from scratch with an application form each time they want to apply for a job, once they have filled it out once on their profile. All their application information, including employment history, qualifications and references, is saved to their profile, with the ability to add to and amend as they wish, making applying online via Prospects quick and easy.
The new system will be really simple to use, but training guides will be available to all customers.
Benefits for Candidates:
- A full candidate profile, where candidates pre fill application form fields online and it is saved online
- Applying online with Prospects for a new job can be done in just a few clicks
- An intuitive and much improved job search function for candidates
- 24/7 access to the candidate profile to edit, make changes and apply for jobs
- Improved look and feel of the website, with tips and easy to use functionality
- Compatible across multiple devices
Benefits for Customers:
- New and different ways to advertise online, with a new revised pricing structure offering better value for money
- A much simpler way for you to upload your adverts, with more control and options in design, logos and accompanying documents
- Online calculator that adds up your advertising options as you select them
- More flexibility for adverts with a 48 hour turnaround
- An online payment facility
- Access to reports for your establishment
The end of the Prospects bulletin!
With the new website, the bulletin will not continue in its current format. There will however be the ability for customers to download and print a summary of the live jobs to display in their staff areas and for other organisations to be emailed a copy of the summary. We hope that this will have a positive impact on the environment too, with less waste and a reduction in our carbon footprint. The last bulletin will be on Monday 8th July 2019.
If you receive the Prospects bulletin in the post now but are not a current customer or a Bradford School / Academy, you wont be able to download the weekly jobs summary from the new Prospects Online. We will be putting together an email distribution list to receive the weekly summary. If you would like to be added to this, please email us and we will ensure you are included in the weekly email.
As always, if you have any questions, please get in touch either on 01274 435420 or firstname.lastname@example.org