You are in... Learning & Development > Safer Recruitment
Recruiting staff can be a time-consuming & complex process. PACT HR' course, will be delivered by HR experts, who will teach you how to protect children & young people by applying a planned & structured approach to recruitment.
The session will look at:
- Your statutory obligations
- Key benefits of a Safer Recruitment Process
- Crucial elements of a Safer Recruitment Process
- Ongoing culture of vigilance
Delegates will receive a Certificate of Attendance following the session.
At PACT HR we host training sessions throughout the year, covering a variety of topics, see below for upcoming dates on Safer Recruitment:
- Tuesday 4th Feb 2020 @ 9.30am - 12.30pm, Margaret McMillan Tower, Bradford
The cost of each course is £70 per delegate for customers that buys the PACT HR SLA and £80 for non-PACT subscribing customers. Governor attendees £50.
To book a place on any of these courses, please contact PACT HR on 01274 436644 or email: Pact-HR@bradford.gov.uk
Margaret McMillan Tower (MMT)