You are in... Learning & Development > Personal Resilience
Our natural resilience is a combination of personal characteristics and learned skills. Our thought process, how we interpret and react to a situation can vary depending on the individual and circumstances. PACT HR's Training on Building Personal Resilience looks at what resilience is and what we can do to build and maintain it both inside and outside the workplace.
The session will look at:
- What personal resilience means
- Identify ways in which to bounce back
- Characteristics of resilient people
- Components that build resilience
At PACT HR we host training sessions throughout the year, covering a variety of topics, see below for upcoming dates on Personal Resilience:
- Monday 2nd December 2019 @ 09:30 – 12:30; Margaret McMillan Tower, Bradford
- Wednesday 12th February 2020 @ 09:30 – 12:30; Margaret McMillan Tower, Bradford
The cost of each course is £70 per delegate for customers that buys the PACT HR SLA and £80 for non-PACT subscribing customers. Governor attendees £50.
Margaret McMillan Tower (MMT)