You are in... Learning & Development > Managing Stress
We are all able to cope with certain amounts of stress, but stress thresholds differ from person to person. PACT HR's Managing Stress & Wellbeing Training has been designed to help you understand what stress is and to develop appropriate coping strategies that can positively assist you with managing your own stress levels and the physical and mental health of those that you manage.
The session will look at:
- Recognising the signs & symptoms of stress
- What contributes to stress
- What the research says
- Developing appropriate coping strategies
At PACT HR we host training sessions throughout the year, covering a variety of topics, see below for upcoming dates on Managing Stress & Well-being:
- Thursday 23rd January 2020 @ 12:30 - 15:30; Margaret McMillan Tower, Bradford
- Wednesday 11th March 2020 @ 9:30 - 12:30; Margaret McMillan Tower, Bradford
The cost of each course is £70 per delegate for customers that buys the PACT HR SLA and £80 for non-PACT subscribing customers. Governor attendees £50.
Margaret McMillan Tower (MMT)