You are in... Learning & Development > Managing Change
Change is now a constant theme within many organisations. Resistance, anger, frustration, and emotional reactions are just some of the outcomes that managers have to deal with when we go through individual and organisational change processes.
However, more often than not the change is for the greater good of the organisation and the working environment.
The session will look at:
- Why organisations need to change
- Change Management Principles, Models & Frameworks
- The importance of communication throughout the process
- Understanding & managing individual responses to change
At PACT HR we host training sessions throughout the year, covering a variety of topics, see below for upcoming dates on Leading and Managing Change:
- Tuesday 21st January 2020 @ 12:30 - 15:30; Margaret McMillan Tower, Bradford
The cost of each course is £70 per delegate for customers that buys the PACT HR SLA and £80 for non-PACT subscribing customers. Governor attendees £50.
Margaret McMillan Tower (MMT)