You are in... Learning & Development > Effective Communications
Effective communication is possibly one of the most important skills we can learn. These skills are fundamental to our success in most aspects of our lives and many roles require strong communication skills, especially those responsible for leading and managing others.
Communication is a two-way process; improving how we communicate involves reflecting on how we send and receive messages. People with good communication skills enjoy better interpersonal relationships with work colleagues, friends, and family.
The session will look at:
- What do we mean by effective communication
- How we can overcome communication barriers
- Listening & questioning skills
- Understanding our body language
At PACT HR we host training sessions throughout the year, covering a variety of topics, see below for upcoming dates on Effective Communication:
- Thursday 19th December 2019 @ 12:30 - 15:30; Margaret McMillan Tower, Bradford
- Wednesday 26th February 2020 @ 12:30 - 15:30; Margaret McMillan Tower, Bradford
The cost of each course is £70 per delegate for customers that buys the PACT HR SLA and £80 for non-PACT subscribing customers. Governor attendees £50.
Margaret McMillan Tower (MMT)