You are in... Learning & Development > Difficult Conversations
Having a difficult conversation can be challenging, emotive and uncomfortable depending on the subject matter, but necessary when working in a management role. The longer we leave and put off dealing with them the harder they are to deal with and move on. PACT HR's training on Having Difficult Conversations looks at the practical steps we can take to master these one to one interactions.
The session will look at:
- The types of difficult conversations we have
- Approaches we take to avoid them
- The benefits of having them
- What the research says
At PACT HR we host training sessions throughout the year, covering a variety of topics, see below for upcoming dates on Having Difficult Conversations:
- Wednesday 4th December 2019 @ 9:30 - 12:30; Margaret McMillan Tower, Bradford
- Thursday 13th February 2020 @ 12:30 - 16:00; Margaret McMillan Tower, Bradford
The cost of each course is £70 per delegate for customers that buys the PACT HR SLA and £80 for non-PACT subscribing customers. Governor attendees £50.
Margaret McMillan Tower (MMT)