Coaching in Workplace
You are in... Learning & Development > Coaching in Workplace
Research has shown that employees equipped with coaching skills are key to unlocking potential and increasing productivity across the workforce. Good coaching conversations with your manager, staff or colleagues can lead to increased motivation, increased confidence, better communication and stronger interpersonal skills. Coaches within the workforce help to develop an attitude that is focused on solutions and continual improvement, rather than problems and avoidance.
The session will look at:
- The benefits of coaching in the workplace
- Demonstrate the importance of listening, questioning and feedback skills
- Describe the principles of how adults learn and how to apply them when coaching
- Demonstrate the skills and attributes required of a coach
- Demonstrate confidence when having coaching conversations in the workplace
At PACT HR we host training sessions throughout the year, covering a variety of topics, see below for upcoming dates on Coaching in the Workplace:
- Thursday 16th January 2020 @ 9:30 - 16:00; Margaret McMillan Tower, Bradford
- Wednesday 25th March 2020 @ 9:30 - 16:00; Margaret McMillan Tower, Bradford
The cost of each course is £100 per delegate for customers that buys the PACT HR SLA and £120 for non-PACT subscribing customers. Governor attendees £80.
Margaret McMillan Tower (MMT)