The Art of Delegation
You are in... Learning & Development > Art of Delegation
You may have a fear or reluctance to delegate, this maybe be down to confidence, trust or simply a lack of training.
Delegation is one of the key skills of effective leadership & management and when used properly, creates opportunities for us to learn and develop new skills. Delegating can also improve communication, motivation and engagement of employees.
The session will look at:
- What delegation is
- The benefits of using delegation
- How and who to delegate to and the reasons why
- The steps to delegating effectively
- How to demonstrate confidence when delegating in the workplace
At PACT HR we host training sessions throughout the year, covering a variety of topics, see below for upcoming dates on The Art of Delegation:
- Friday 6th March 2020 @ 12:30 - 15:30; Margaret McMillan Tower, Bradford
The cost of each course is £70 per delegate for customers that buys the PACT HR SLA and £80 for non-PACT subscribing customers. Governor attendees £50.
Margaret McMillan Tower (MMT)