You are in... Menu > HR School SupportChanges to Contract > Regrade

When altering an employee’s grade, it will constitute a change to the terms and conditions under which the individual is employed, and then they must be advised of those changes in writing within one month of the change taking place.

If the grade has changed but the post itself has not, then a letter will be issued to confirm the regrade. However, if the post title has changed it may have a wider impact on the terms and conditions and therefore a new contract will be issued.

In order to do this you will need to submit a ‘Contract Amendment’ through the HR School Support Online  system, available on the account page of this website. The system guides you through the process of submitting a Contract Amendment ensuring that all the relevant information is gathered.