Make a Contract Permanent

You are in... Menu > HR School SupportChanges to Contract > Make a Contract Permanent

When moving an employee from a fixed term contract to a permanent one, a new contract of employment needs to be issued as the terms and condition have now changed. In order to do this you will need to submit a ‘Contract Amendment’ through the HR School Support Online system, available on the account page of this website. The system guides you through the process of submitting a Contract Amendment ensuring that all the relevant information is gathered.